Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Scrap Booking Mania


We attended our third annual scrapbooking conference in Idaho Falls. Made some fun project and had fun doing them. This is one of Angie's finished projects. Hey Angie cute smile!!

I am amazed at how many people scrapbook and all the different ideas they keep coming up with.


And you thought all we did was scrap book. Rachel even won a prize for doing this. You can tell she wasn't very excited by her comment at the end. "Oh my gosh." It was just a really fun day and the free samples we received from different company was unbelievable. We are already making plans for next year--hey wait--I'll be on our mission. Can they really have a conference without me? I guess Angie and Rachel will have to carry on the tradition.

3 comments:

The Hurd Herd said...

Rachel should audition for "So you think you can dance!" Looks like a fun day!

Ryan + Angie said...

What a mission? Don't you think they would let you come back for it? You have to keep up with the tradition. :)

mandy said...

Poor Rachel. I would have had to protest. She was a good sport!

So I guess since you are going on your mission that was your last scrapbooking conference. EVER.