Friday, June 27, 2008

My Summer Days


I spent a lot of my summer time working in the yard, so I thought I would share what I see and what I've been working on. This is a field of canola the farmer planted on the land we own north of our home. It is just beautiful. The whole field is one large blanket of yellow.

I love to see the horses grazing in the pasture and sprinklers running.

My flower bed in the front yard it starting to produce some flowers. I'll have to take a picture at the end of the summer when the whole bed will be full of color.

And last my bleeding heart still growing out of the front patio--strictly volunteer.

3 comments:

The Hurd Herd said...

Those pictures are so pretty! They look like they could be in a calender. Well maybe not the volunteer bleeding heart, but the rest of them!

mandy said...

It is so fun to see you enjoying your camera!

Ryan + Angie said...

Everything is so green and alive. I love it!