Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

We celebrated birthdays all week long!!

We took Sister Werner to TGIF for her birthday dinner.

FHE was at our home where we celebrated Kira's birthday.

Sergei invited us to his mother's village home where she fixed us a dinner to celebrate my birthday. (check in tomorrow to see pictures of the Belarusian food she fixed us)

Then following the Belarussian tradition with a little American flavor--I brought German Chocolate cake to the office to celebrate my birthday. It's been a fun week.

4 comments:

The Hurd Herd said...

I am glad that you have great people around you to celebrate with!

Nina said...

I love the song. What are they saying?

mandy said...

I want the translation, too!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

happy birthday late !!!!