Thursday, February 25, 2010

Svisloch Village, Grodno Region

We opened an humanitarian project in the Grodno Region this last week. We see a lot of churches in our travels. I got out of the van and took these pictures...


walked accross the bridge (can you imagine riding a bike in the snow and slush)....

and took pictures of another church.

I also enjoy finding unique looking houses. Notice the brick work on this home.

This home used rugs nailed to the windows to keep the wind out.



Then of course each city has it's beautiful government buildings.

4 comments:

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Time is really moving over there...I'm looking at this on Feb. 20th and the date above these pictures is the 25th....enjoying this mission are you? Love you both.

Max and Deanna said...

My misktake. I make all my posts on our P-day, but then I hit the wrong button and it published today. I know just enough about a computer to be DANGEROUS!!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

I love the churches you send pictures of. Can't wait to see them.

mandy said...

I really love that blue church. It looks especially cool with all that snow.