Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Road Trip

Road trips starts out early with making sandwiches. There were a lot this week because the Elders and Sisters went with us.

It was raining so my shot of a church from "a moving van" was a little wet!
An ice cream break. Sister Werner (from Colorado) and Sister Ionia (from Russia).


A road side vendor selling the last of their potato crop.
And of course a trip isn't complete without a picture of a local monument. I would tell you what is says but it's in Belarussian.





3 comments:

mandy said...

You make me laugh!

The Hurd Herd said...

That bread looks very yummy. Seeing all of those sandwhiches reminds me of when we would make tons of sandwhiches during the cleaning time at the apartments. That ice cream looks cold in the winter!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

You are cooking all the time. That would be a real challenge for me .