Monday, February 1, 2010

Slow Week?

I didn't think we had done much different or exciting this past week--but when I looked at our pictures I did find some fun shots.

We found this cigarette box discarded in front of our apartment. Apparently they can't speak English because there sure are a lot of them that smoke.

Max's new mini-van--notice it even has his name on the license plate.

This lady is dressed in the traditional Belorussian native dress, presenting bread to the newly married couple. (I'm not sure what those old-married people are doing in the picture)


Grandfather Frost, his daughter, and his reindeer.

Winter lawn art


5 comments:

mandy said...

Those pictures are hilarious. I love the Smoking Kills and dad by his new ride.

Ryan + Angie said...

I love the odd and eccentric pictures. I like the lawn art. So funny!

The Hurd Herd said...

It is fun to see some funny pictures.

Randy and Susan Landon said...

You are making the best of winter. We love the pictures. Are you going to bring that car home with you?

Nina said...

You two due have fun. Keep it up and always enjoy each other.