Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Animal Sightings

I've had so much fun visiting Rodney's blog and seeing his animal of the day I thought I would share some animals we saw this week.

We saw a corral full of horses. This is the first time we've seen more than one or two horses together. We were curious what they were used for.

Sergei knew Max liked horses so he even stopped so we could take a photo that wasn't "from a moving van."

Behind those twigs....

are homing pigeons. We didn't actually see the pigeons, but I thought their house was neat looking. I would fly home to that if I was a bird. These Belorussians love color!


4 comments:

mandy said...

I love that Sergei stopped for horses. Dad must still be a charmer. :)

Nina said...

Are they smaller horses than we normally have in the USA?

Ryan + Angie said...

I was thinking the same thing as Mandy. Dad really has a way with people. Did you figure out what all the horses were for?

The Hurd Herd said...

It looks so cold in your pictures! It makes me grateful for the heat in our apartment!